My Photo
Name:
Location: Meridian, ID, United States
| Email me



Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!



3.11.2005

No Limited Soldiers.

The journal entries written by a one William Pool of Winchester, Kentucky were read in court yesterday but have been sealed to protect several minors who were mentioned by name. Even if this was not a story about zombies and was in fact a plan to attack George Rogers Clark High School, it wasn't a very good plan. The accounts of what was in the journal entries sound like a work of fiction simply because they sound like the plot from a horrible B-grade movie.

I still hold that William Poole could be innocent and that the school administration, William's grandmother, and the Winchester PD are reading way too much into this. The fact that his grandmother was reading his journal in the first place is disturbing.

Maybe it said "I ehat my andmotherg."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home