My Photo
Name:
Location: Meridian, ID, United States
| Email me



Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!



3.01.2005

Followup.

According to this anonymous source, William Poole has gotten in trouble before. I called GRCHS back and got as far as the Freshman principal's office. He gave me the name of the school's principal, John Atkins. Apparently, Mr. Atkins is not talking about the incident much to anyone but the police.

And yes, Anonymous, I am giving the kid the benefit of the doubt. He's either a terrorist or a nerd. As a nerd myself, I know that our kind is very often misunderstood.

I trust our courts to to sort the matter out to the benefit of both William Poole and the American public...and if you knew what was good for you, you would trust the government's decisions blindly too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home