My Photo
Name:
Location: Meridian, ID, United States
| Email me



Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!



2.09.2005

White Castle to offer Filet Mignon...

It's confirmed.

Wal-Mart will be selling Apple's nearly ubiquitous iPod. Granted, it's the Shuffle, but it's still an iPod. As a friend of mine said, "...its also suprising cause Apple is a fairly liberal American company.. when WalMart is fundamentally unAmerican..."

What will this do for Apple's image? Will people (like myself) who abhor Wally World suddenly start shopping there just to save $3 on an iPod Shuffle? I know I won't. Will everyone carrying an iPod Shuffle be seen as cheap?

Who knows? Maybe Wal-Mart will start selling BMW's...

-----
Update
-----
My good friend, Chris, has informed me that Wal-Mart currently sells iPod Minis, iPods, and the slew of related crap that goes along with them.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cure said...

Just in... BMW will be selling a special Wal-Mart Anniversary edition 2 series BMW. All the round BMW insignias will be replaced by a Yellow smiley face. There will also be an onboard censor device that removes all fowl language from your music and bumper stickers.

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home