My Photo
Name:
Location: Meridian, ID, United States
| Email me



Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!



2.14.2005

On latex and flowers...

Valentine's Day is filled with roses, candy, cards, and other consumer whoring. However, there is (in my mind anyways) a redeeming fact about this day: it's my birthday. That's right, folks, today is the day that God placed me, head first and screaming, into the latex-covered hands of my mother's doctor.

So, while the rest of you (those who, of course, do not share today as a birthday and live in countries that celebrate today) are out securing chocolates, flowers, candy-grams, singing telegrams, dinner reservations, and other *ahem* products, I will be at home enjoying my festivities with my beautiful wife.

I bought her flowers on Friday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home