My Photo
Name:
Location: Meridian, ID, United States
| Email me



Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox! Get Thunderbird!



2.04.2005

The McLaden...

I give you...The McLaden!

Seriously, people, this is getting quite ridiculous. The profile of an alien appeared to me once in the floor tile of the bathroom stall at work.

My point is that recognition is, in a nutshell, a visual pattern or set of visual patterns embedded in the memory portion of the mind. Due to the random nature of the universe, it is highly likely that there are going to be similar pattern groupings that exist in multiple locations in our universe.

So, if a pattern on a grilled-cheese sandwich looks like Osama bin Laden, or Jesus, or The Virgin Mary, it may just be your brain recognizing familiar visual patterns.

By the way, given the region where he lived, Jesus probably looked alot like Osama bin Laden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home